What to Bring
- Bring 1 - 3 worthy treasures for the Scholarship Silent Auction and cash or your checkbook for your purchases. Proceeds from the auction benefit
the Womens Weekend Scholarship Fund.
- Gently used books for the Book Swap
- A couple bottles of your favorite wine to share at the wine tasting after the fire Saturday night.
- Chair for the campfire (if you don't want to sit on a log).
- Flashlight for the campfire and to find your way after dark.
- Business cards, brochures, fliers, etc for the networking table.
- Craft project to work on during free time.
- Casual clothes.
- Alarm clock.
- Snacks and drinks to share. (BYOB, Alcohol is allowed.)
- Old magazines and/or catalogs for our "name button" table.
- Drum, rattle, musical instruments, your voice.(Drums and rattles will be used at the opening and closing ceremonies.)
- Your favorite board game.
- Items or money you will need for your workshops.
- What Is Growing Here? - Rev. Krista Taves
Please bring umbrellas and/or raincoats in case of rain
- Yoga for Better Living - Cindy Fernandez
Please bring a mat, block, and strap